Mobile Technician Technology Improves Customer Communications & Quality of Mechanical Contracting Service
To ensure the best possible commercial HVAC mechanical contracting service for our customers, our service technicians use Mobile Technician, an advanced service technology that uses wireless tablet devices and an integrated WiFi-enabled field service communication system that allows us to communicate in real time with the office for any service call needs. The Mobile Technician tablet technology allows every technician to:
- Capture customer signatures to help ensure billing clarity
- Use the integrated camera for equipment photos and other documentation needs
- Provide technician call status and location information for more timely service
- Wirelessly transfer service tickets and time sheets
- Receive additional work orders while on the road
- Gain additional service call information with instant access to job site and work order history
- Access our equipment inventory for maintenance contracts
- Retrieve industry-specific application support for help in troubleshooting
- Provide real-time reporting of repairs and assign job site information, date and other customer system metrics
- Significantly reduce costly, unproductive paper-intensive processes
Simply put, our mobile computer capabilities and tablet technology provides our customers with a higher level of HVAC installation and mechanical system service through improved communications and more efficient operations.
The Tustin Group provides a full range of services throughout the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. With offices in Norristown, Quakertown, Doylestown, PA, East Hanover and West Berlin, NJ, Baltimore, MD and Stone Ridge, VA.